It is really necessary to clean the cartridges of the printer time to time because if they are not cleaned properly, users will have a problem while printing through their printer. So if you also want to clean the cartridges of your Panasonic printer but you are facing problems then you should seek experts help to clean your printer. There are various requirements to fulfill to clean you’re the cartridges. Firstly you have to unplug the printer from its wires and system and then you have to clean it properly. But if you are not able to clean your printer properly then you should get in touch with the experts through Panasonic printer support number toll-free to get the instant support from the experts. Your query will be answered by our skilled experts and otherwise, you can also follow the steps provided by experts to troubleshoot the problem.
Steps to clean the cartridge and carriage contacts:
- There are preliminary requirements for cleaning the product.
- You should have, cotton swabs, coffee filters, lint-free material, filtered water, sheets of paper or paper towel.
- Then you have to press the power button then turn on the printer on.
- After this you have to open the cartridge access door then the carriage will move to the right then wait for it to be silent.
- Now you have to turn the printer off directly from the plug.
- Now remove the cartridges from the printer.
- Clean them with the cotton swabs by holding in your hands after dipping into the filtered water.
- Then, clean the electrical carriages with the coffee filter and let it dry but do not put the parts down on the floor, put them onto the paper towel or hold it on your hands.
- Then reconnect the parts and then connect the device again with the power.
- If you are facing problems while removing the parts from the printer then you should get in touch with the experts through Panasonic customer support number toll-free immediately.
Get Panasonic technical support through skilled experts.
If you are also facing this problem and you are not able to clean or remove then you should get in touch with the experts through Panasonic technical support number toll-free to get the expert’s guidance as they are available 24X7.