There are certain privacy modes which the customers of the Gmail get such as if they do not want that any notification pop-ups then they can easily turn it off or vice versa. Because we understand that there are some confidential messages which users do not want to show in their notification bar or it can also be possible that these notifications are so spammed that it annoys users. Whatever the reason is, but you can turn it off if it is annoying you that much without getting into any mess.You can as well turn it on if you want to get the notification from the Gmail application for your important schedules and other emails.
But customers should remember that they will get the notification from the application whenever they have logged into their account and has an internet connection. Plus they can only see the notification on Google Chrome, Firefox or on Safari. Just in case, if you need any kind of further help then, in that situation you can go through gmail tech support to setup gmail account on android devices. And, if you have once turned them off you won’t see them. But if you are having problems in turning them off and you are not able to do it easily and you get into problems then contact experts to do it on your behalf through Gmail Tech Support Number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free otherwise follow the steps provided by experts to do so.
Instructions you have to follow to turn off/on Notifications:
- On your system, retard it and then go to the “Gmail”.
- In the top right corner of your window screen tap on “settings” gear icon.
- Then from the drop-down menu, you have to select “Desktop notification”.
- Then you have to select your preferences such as “New mail notifications on/off”, “Important mail notifications on/off” or “Mail notifications off/on”.
- Now you have to save the changes you have made and do so, you have to click on “save” available at the bottom of your page.
- If you have any problem while accessing your account then contact Gmail Support Number.
Connect with experts via Gmail technical support number toll-free:
If you are having problems while turning the notifications on/off in your desktop even after following the steps then contact experts via Gmail Technical Support Number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free to get the best support for your problems and errors immediately as they are available 24*7 for the service of the users and they also provide remote services as well.