How to Recover Hacked Outlook Account Easily?July 3, 2018
When an account gets hacked it is the worst situation for any user. Because there are many important emails and information stored in the email accounts; official and personal information both. That is why Outlook provides double security to the accounts of its users. But various times it so happens that the accounts of the users get hijacked and users are not able to do anything. In such cases, users should recover their account as soon as possible. Try to access your account when the harm has done least and reset your password immediately. Various times customers are not able to reset their password or they are not able to access their account in the first place to reset the password. In such cases, Outlook provides the users the other way to access their account that is via OTP (one time password) which is being issued on the registered mobile number or the email id. If you are unable to access your email id or resetting your password then you should get in touch with the experts to get Outlook Support from the qualified experts otherwise you can also follow the steps provided by our experts. just in case, if the issue is getting worse and you need additional help regarding this issue then in that situation you may also go through how to fix outlook error code 3210.
Steps to recover hacked Outlook Account easily
- The first step in order to recover the password is that you have to clean your PC and perform a full malware scan to remove any virus or malicious code which is currently present in your system, which possibly has been the reason your account got hijacked!
- Remove all the malicious code and if you do not have any antivirus then you have to install Microsoft security essentials.
- After that browse through the web and go to the Outlook page and if you still have access to your id then change the password of your account and make sure it is strong enough that hackers could not penetrate it.
- Also, you have to check and edit your account settings and make sure no one else can access your id.
- And if by any chance, after your id got hacked; hackers have deleted some of your important messages or emails then you can recover them easily, just select the “deleted folder” and then on the top of the page you have to select “recover deleted emails”.
- If you are not able to access your id, then also you can reset your password. But you have to be quick in this. Because before the hacker could change all the private security questions, or recovery emails and phone number you have to reset the password.
- So, immediately ask for OTP on your registered email or mobile number to reset the password and create a strong password.
Get Outlook Technical Support from skilled technicians
If you are still not able to recover your hacked Outlook account then you should contact the technical experts who will do it for you without any hassle and you can reach experts via Outlook Technical Support number toll-free.