There are several issues which occur while feeding the Paper in the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 laser multifunction printer series. Various times when users try to enter the item in the paper tray to print a document the tray does not take it properly or they are not able to feed the tray properly which eventually leads to the error. The issue which is Paper Misfed occurs when customers try to feed the tray but it has been done improperly such as the document has not been placed properly and then the Printing job stuck in the Queue in the SL-K2200. So if you too get in these situations and you are not able to get off it then you should get in touch with the experts through Samsung customer support number immediately to get assistance from the most qualified and experienced experts immediately. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps provided by our experts to manually troubleshoot this issue.
Causes of the issue:
• There might be debris in the paper tray or in the feeding area.
• The document which you have used is not of standard size.
• Paper itself is not properly placed in the paper tray.
Troubleshooting steps you can follow:
• Firstly you are required to turn the printer off and also unplug all the wires from the switch.
• Securely and properly remove the paper tray from the printer.
• Now you have to make sure that no debris is blocking the pathway of the paper tray.
• After this makes sure that the paper you are using is of the standard size. You can remove the document from the tray and see if it is of standard size.
• Then you have to fan and Flex the paper before placing them in the tray.
• Now insert the paper tray and then plug all the wires and turn the printer on and give the print command.
• If you face any issue with the standard size of the document and you are not able to decipher then you should contact experts via Samsung support number.
Call on Samsung Printer Support Number toll-free to get support from experts.
If you are not able to resolve the Misfed issue in your copier even after following the steps then you should get in touch with the experts through Samsung Printer Support Number to get the immediate assistance.