Samsung printers have given the best class printing technology to the users and it has the highest print quality. But due to some reasons users are not able to deal with the technical errors and issues which they face while printing and one of the common issue which users face in their Samsung Laser printer ML series is that their printers do not print when initiated or commanded to print and shows error messages or the pages are just blank. In such cases, users are not able to fathom what to do when their product does not print. So if you also get stuck at such situations and you are not able to do anything to troubleshoot then you should get in touch with experts to get Samsung Printer Customer Support otherwise you can also follow the steps provided by our experts.
Causes of the issue
- Your computer and the product are not connected properly or the connection cable is loose.
- The connection cable is defective.
- Incorrect port settings in the system.
- The machine is not configured correctly with your system.
- The drivers of the machine are not installed properly and correctly.
- The printer is malfunctioned.
- Size of the document which you have commanded to be printed is too big that the hard disk of the computer is not able to access the printing job.
- Your output tray is already full.
The technical errors which Samsung printer technical support team deals with
- Fix “0xaaaaaaaa” Error on your device.
- 68xx Printers error Problem with Printhead”.
- Printer 0x61011beb Error.
- Fix Samsung “Ink System Failure” or 0x Error
- Unable to print 35 error
- Printer error 13.20.00
- Error Code 0x610000f6 in printer
- Error code 49 in Printer
- Error code 0xc19a0003 on your device
Steps to solve Samsung Laser Printer not printing issue
- Firstly, you have to disconnect the cable wire and reconnect it.
- You can check if the cable wire is working properly by connecting it with other computer and then printing a job. Also, you can try to use a different cable.
- Also, you should make sure that the printing job is sent to the right port by going to the windows printer settings, also if your system has more than one port then make sure that the machine is attached to the correct one.
- Go to the “printing preferences” to make sure that the settings of the printers are correct.
- If there is some problem with the printer drivers then uninstall and install it again.
- If there is some system error then the laser copier will display an error on the control panel screen. If you see that your machine is malfunctioned and you need Samsung Printer Technical Support then contact experts.
Dial Samsung printer support number for immediate solutions
If your machine is still not printing and you require help from experts then call on Samsung Printer Support Number toll-free.