Take HP Printer Tech Support Help If Your HP Printer is Showing “Offline”.June 18, 2018
HP is one of the brands which have delivered the biggest number of mechanical gadgets at moderate costs. It has changed the world in the way we think by giving the most recent advances in their mechanical hardware. HP offers the licenses and creates programming for its items, for example, notepads, tablets, workstations, smaller than usual PCs, work areas and an extensive variety of printers too, at the moderate costs. Its printer is of high caliber and the print quality is likewise the most elevated among the printers. Its laser copiers are exceptionally well known for a top-notch print.
In any case, as it is additionally a technical item, it is likewise helpless against disappointments. Also, the specialized issues are exceptionally irritating to manage when you need a print urgently. When you interface the printer to your computer it frequently demonstrates that your device is disconnected and the screen shows “Printer is Offline”. It can in fact because of that your computer isn’t been totally associated with the device or there is some interior issue with the device. It is likewise conceivable the USB isn’t associated legitimately or you have associated numerous printers to your computer. To tackle this issue quickly contact HP Printer Customer Support team immediately and if you want to deal with the issue manually then follow the steps provided below by our experts.
Steps to troubleshoot the “printer is offline” issue
- Firstly, you have to reboot your printer and to do so, shut it off and disconnect it from any power resource and give time to finish the reboot.
- After that, you have to check whether the USB of the device is properly connected to your computer or not.
- If your device is the networked unit then you have to make sure that the link light is present at the back side of the printer and make sure it is flashing the green light.
- After that, restart your computer and start your windows with the administrative rights so that you can “manage printers”.
- Then go to “start” and then to “control panel” and select “devices and printers”.
- You now have to select your device and then right-click on it and select “see what’s printing” from the drop-down menu to display the spooler window.
- After the spooler window is displayed click on “printer” and then choose “use printer offline” so that the check is removed and after this, your device will get online so that you can print.
- If you are having any trouble while opening the spooler window then take HP Printer Tech Support from the experts.
Ring to experts via HP printer support number for any issue
If you are having any problem with this issue and even after following the steps you are not able to solve it then call on HP Printer Support Number toll-free.