How to Check McAfee Subscription has Expired or Not?July 5, 2018
If the subscription of any product gets expired users are not able to use the antivirus and they continuously get the notification that the McAfee product has stopped working and they need to renew the subscription of their product. But the problem is when you think your subscription should not get expired this early! But the notifications won’t stop and users get so annoyed. In such situations, users should check the subscription of their product and see if it has expired or not and what to do if it actually got expired. Many users find it difficult to check the subscription and they even are not able to renew the subscription in such cases users should get in touch with the experts through McAfee Support Number and they should not take tension as they can ask for help any time from our experts as they are available 24X7 for the service of the users. Otherwise, if you want to solve this annoying problem by yourself then you can follow the steps provided below by our experts.
Steps to check out the subscription, expiration date and email address of McAfee
- Restart the system and make sure you are not accessing multiple applications on your system and then browse through the site “home.mcafee.com”.
- Then you are required to tap on “My Account” and then click on “sign-in”.
- You are required to sign-in to your official account by using correct email address and password.
- And then click on “log-in”.
- Go to the “my account” section and then you have to select the device or the computer in which the McAfee software is running.
- Jot down the subscription details and open your product and then click on “your subscription”.
- You now have to verify that the details are given in the “my account” match the subscription details shown here.
- If you see that your license has expired then to renew it go to home.mcafee.com.
- Then go to “my account” and then you need to select the computer in which the renewal of the McAfee product is required.
- Go to the “details” section and then click on “renew”.
- If you are having any trouble while signing to your official account or you have forgotten the password then you should immediately contact the experts to solve your issue.
Solve your problems instantly by calling on McAfee Help Number
If you are still not able to solve your problem and you are not able to check the subscription of your antivirus software and not able to renew it even after following the steps then you should connect with the experts through McAfee Help Number toll-free anytime as we are available 24X7 for the users. We will deal with the root cause of all your problems and you will not face the problem again. So contact us immediately to get the best support from technicians.